11 abril 2013

Can't be quiet

| |
When I'm here, fairly far away from the main combat, I can just hear the news about what's happening among North Korea and USA/Asia and feel sad, hoping and praying that anything bigger or catastrophic happens.I can't decribe how I'm feeling right now in a way to put in words properly, 'cause I really am frightened with all this situation... Think about all people that are in the middle of this chaos, knowing nothing about how everything will proceed, and fearing every second of their day, hoping and asking that anything happens with them or their families...

I'm don't think It has a right side to be with. Wars are never laudable, and we can never forget that a conflit starts for reasons - even if It's right or wrong, this is not the merits of the question -, and we can't forget that both parts are wrong in some part.

I beg, please, don't make this mistake, don't revenge this way, try one more time, and persist on the diplomatics solution. I know I know nothing about war and politics issues, but I'd like to ask all you to think about your nation, don't permit them to suffer more than they already suffer, please... Don't give them one more reason to supress all you!

I'm still praying for everyones' safety and happiness, even knowing how utopic It sounds... Don't stop believing in peace!

M.
 
[ pandaZero ] © Design por Mayumi. Tecnologia do Blogger.